the CORA concrete and inlaid brass shelf
Because even the things that hold your eye-catching pieces should be eye-catching.
A shelf is not just a receptacle to set things on - let it have an attitude all of its own. A callback to the original shelves that graced our workshop entry for years, we designed the CORA as a small rectangle of concrete, in-laid with brass. Straps of leather and a brass O-ring for the easiest of set-ups - just add a long screw into a stud or hang from a hook. But before you think you’ve got it figured out (because you know I refuse to make anything boring) we’ve inlaid it with a decorative brass for that extra pop when it’s cleared off. *Item currently available for in-store pick up online. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping options*
Dimensions : 20” x 5” x 0.75”
Total height : 18"
Weight : 5lbs 6 oz
◦ Our mix of fiber reinforced, Portland cement, silica sand, and pigment
◦ Cast brass o-ring, decorative brass sheeting
◦ Full-grain stoned-oil leather
◦ Email email@example.com for custom sizing
◦ Lifetime guarantee, shipping, insurance, & tax already included in price