the CREST daypack in ochre
The Crest design pays homage to the first bag Dan ever made to thru-hike the Pacific Crest Trail while entertaining our obsession with the beauty of rugged, full grain leather. Simply put, a deep spirit of adventure is embedded into the Crest - it’s an insanely beautiful bag that also has your back on the basics, from the water bottle pocket, to the front zippered pocket and the simplicity of a roll-top loading system. It’ll give you the electric feel of meeting an old friend for the first time. As you move about your day with the Crest, you’ll find the perfect home for every item, we’ve even designed a hidden zipper on the side perfect for whisking your laptop out for a quick writing session. Isn’t it time to meet your forever adventure companion ?
Body: 10.5” w x 17” h x 3.5” d // rolltop 5.5”
Weight: 3lb 15oz
Front pocket : 6”x6”x5/8”
Carrying capacity: 25lbs
16” side zipper
Fits a 15” laptop
2” adjustable straps
Water bottle pocket fits 2.75” diameter bottles
◦ Handcrafted with our full grain Yukon cowhide leather in ochre, regally structured but with a soft, luxurious feel.
◦ Solid antiqued cast-brass hardware
◦ Insanely perfect RiRi zippers
◦ Email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom sizing
◦ Lifetime guarantee, shipping, insurance, & tax already included in price