the DIVIDE rucksack in bordeaux
A gem from the past coming forth to change you
This is the backpack our CEO will forever use because it will change not only the way you feel and carry yourself but also what you carry and how you carry it. The design was inspired by old polaroids we found from hiking expeditions in the early 20th century. It’s an anachronism, a time-traveler - the type of bag that was made and used when people knew quality and function. This is a top-loading roll-top bag and asks you to design your day by slipping in exactly what you need. And we’ve got your back with the oh-so-useful exterior pocket that sits subtly on one side of the bag, perfect for your phone, keys and wallet, because when you need ‘em, you need ‘em. This is an old school stuff sack that has stuck around because true explorers know that what lasts matters.
Body: 11” w x 16” h x 5” d // rolltop 6”
Weight: 3lb 7oz
Carrying capacity: 25lbs
8” angled side zipper
Fits a 15” laptop 2” adjustable straps
◦ Handcrafted with our full grain Kodiak cowhide leather in bordeaux, regally structured but with a soft, luxurious feel.
◦ Solid antiqued cast-brass hardware
◦ Insanely perfect RiRi zippers
◦ Email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom sizing
◦ Lifetime guarantee, shipping, insurance, & tax already included in price