the SIYEH leather saddle bag in bordeaux
Sneakily roomy but not in that “i’ll never find my keys” way.
It is a finely-balanced gem in look and function - completing your outfit whether on top of a hoodie or nuzzled under a fur coat (even sandwiched between. I’m not here to judge your clothes, only the quality of your purse). The rugged leather and angled hexagonal profile give this bag a rich allure that you will be obsessed with as much in 10 years as you are today. It’s sneakily wide gusset allows the SIYEH to carry a small DSLR camera but the profile is small enough to be an everyday purse (damn do we love our multi-purpose products.). The hidden back zippered pocket keeps your phone, wallet or memory cards separated and accessible.The Siyeh has a wide 2-layer shoulder strap for comfort and a large top opening secured by a flap and magnetic clasp closure, providing security by also easy access if you need to get in an out quickly. This is the purse you need.
Body : 7.5” w (base) x 5.5” h x 3.75 d (base)
Weight : 1lb 8oz
Back exterior zippered pocket: 6.5” opening
1.25” doubled layered, adjustable straps
Strap Drop range : 20” -> 25.5”
Fits: Canon 80D camera, custom sizing available as always
◦ Handcrafted with our full grain Kodiak cowhide leather in bordeaux, regally structured but with a soft, luxurious feel.
◦ Solid antiqued cast-brass hardware
◦ Insanely perfect RiRi zippers
◦ Email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom sizing
◦ Lifetime guarantee, shipping, insurance, & tax already included in price